We can assist you with research and studies across the areas of engineering (systems, support, business systems and services), organisations (strategy, structure, resources, management, systems and processes), and project management.
Rylac has knowledge and understanding of organisations, systems, technology and engineering and is experienced in applying this knowledge and understanding to a range of organisational needs across a variety of industry sectors.
Some examples of the types of research and studies successfully completed by Rylac include:
- Case study development in the field of Systems Support Engineering
- Research and development of a training framework and processes
- Survey development, including sample selection, development of information artefacts, survey design and analysis of survey results
- Performance Based Contracting model development in the field of Systems Support Engineering
- Research and authoring of a study of sustainment support models
- Research and development of a framework and processes in the field of Systems Support Engineering.