We can assist you with developing plans, systems, processes, procedures, and reports; project planning and management; and undertake reviews.
Rylac staff have extensive professional knowledge and experience in the areas of Systems Engineering, Support Engineering, Business Systems Engineering and Services Engineering. We apply engineering theory and practices to a wide variety of organisational and business tasks. We like to think of engineering as the action of working artfully, with the application of some science, maths and grammar, to make something happen!
Rylac also has experienced project management staff with PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification.
Some examples of the types of tasks successfully completed by Rylac include:
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Development and associated systems and processes
- Business management support activities for newly formed organisations
- Development of plans and reports, and/or review
- Development of business support systems for use within organisations
- Logistics Engineering activities
- Development of project management policies, procedures, processes and templates
- Technical documentation review and editing.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited